Monday, May 20, 2013

Puppy Love





I typically don't bring my phone into Jazzercise, however today I happened to, and I could hear it vibrating over and over on the wood floors. Ugh! Thankfully I had brought it in because it was my daughters' school calling to let me know that my oldest one was sick. Luckily, her Papa (Grandpa) was around and able to get her from school so that she wasn't waiting so long for me.

So she is home, resting, and enjoying a day full of the Disney channel. On a typical day, Oso (one of our dogs) would be jumping around the house, doing laps in the yard, and just be the usual, 90lb clumsy puppy that he is. Not today. He knows that his girl isn't feeling well, and he is comforting her in the best possible way, snuggling and watching cartoons. It is amazing how dogs can sense the well-being of a person and act in an appropriate manner, even our gumpy puppy. Here is a great article that I found on how dogs and other animals benefit humans.


Benefits of Owning A Dog

No comments:

Post a Comment